Friday, October 31, 2008

Vote GreggforAmerica!!!



My fellow Americans,

Election day is almost here and change is a-coming and it is spelled G-R-E-G-G R-O-S-E-N-B-E-R-G. On Tuesday, November 4th, remember to bring a pen or a pencil with you in to the voting booth and write-in "Gregg Rosenberg" for President. Together we can bring about real change and make America even better! Taking a page out of the "American Idol" playbook, I am encouraging you my fellow citizens to pick the vice president. Feel free to vote for whomever you think is most qualified whether it is Biden or Palin or another person of your choosing.

The presidential election shouldn't be about money. Barak Obama raised $603,000,000 and spent $470,000,000. John McCain raised $358,000,000 and spent $262,000,000. Gregg Rosenberg raised $0 and spent $0. It should be about putting the U back in USA! It should be about people focusing on "me" and "I" and yet coming together to building a better aMErIca!

I'm not just in this election to win it, I'm in it to win it for the American people! I thank you for your vote and support and look forward to being the next President of the United States of America.

Gregg

No comments: